Open Door Friday 31 August

We have had so much fun today in Whio today for open door Friday! We have had a dance party in the blue room,  made 'roaring' Father's Day cards,  did coding using the Scratch programme on the Ipad, made beautiful daffodils for the Cancer Society Daffodil day, played with musical instruments, built awesome marble runs,  ate a special cake to say farewell to Kevin (who is going back to China to live for 2 years) and many more fun adventures.
Here are some photos to show you how much fun we had!





Comments

  1. Education is very important to develop to every child.Information is very informative also you get same from TypicalStudent.com, this is the great resource to get such type of information about university education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.They are very useful and interesting.They are pieces of advice so that I can solve some problems.
    currency converter box free currency-converter-box-free-online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Product discount master app, Discount master, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    dien dan gai goi, gai goi hn, gai goi vip, gai goi sg, hinhsex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

Shake out day

Fun First Week!